PipeSnug pipe seals
PipeSnug pipe seals are quicker, cheaper and cleaner than any other method of sealing a hole where a pipe exits the wall.
How to seal around pipes & flues with PipeSnug
- Compliant with new changes to Part L of Building Regulations
- Endorsed by Worcester Bosch, Ideal Heating and other leading boiler manufacturers
- Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards
- The product and the packaging is recyclable or biodegradable
- Installed in hundreds of thousands of homes across the UK and beyond
- Make homes greener, smarter and more cost effective
- Award-winning product
Where can I get PipeSnug?
PipeSnug pipe seals are available to buy online and in store from Screwfix and many other retailers. Use our handy stockist finder.
Installing PipeSnug is incredibly simple and can be done in less than 5 seconds.
How To guides
How PipeSnug and FlueSnug pipe collars can help you achieve Part L Building Regulation compliance.
How PipeSnug 110mm soil pipe collar can help you comply with soil pipe Building Regulations, preventing heat loss and improving efficiency.
Thanks to FlueSnug, you can now fit flues at height safely, without the need for scaffolding or ladders.