PipeSnug pipe seals
PipeSnug pipe seals are quicker, cheaper and cleaner than any other method of sealing a hole where a pipe exits the wall.
How to seal around pipes & flues with PipeSnug
- Compliant with new changes to Part L of Building Regulations
- Endorsed by Worcester Bosch, Ideal Heating and other leading boiler manufacturers
- Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards
- PipeSnug is made from recycled polypropylene and TPE
- The product and the packaging is recyclable or biodegradable
- Installed in hundreds of thousands of homes across the UK and beyond
- Make homes greener, smarter and more cost effective
- Award-winning product
Where can I get PipeSnug?
PipeSnug pipe seals are available to buy online and in store from Screwfix and many other retailers. Use our handy stockist finder.
Installing PipeSnug is incredibly simple and can be done in less than 5 seconds.
How To guides
Thanks to FlueSnug, you can now fit flues at height safely, without the need for scaffolding or ladders.
Discover how to stop insects and pests entering your house in our latest ‘how to’ guide.
Learn how to fix a draft behind a toilet in our latest ‘how to’ guide.